Community

Stay up to date with what is happening in the community!

Resident Comments during 1st Phase of Relocation

"Many thanks to Newark Housing Authority for the great experience moving me to another apartment. The moving company was amazing. I so look forward to the completion of our new five story facility. Moving is always a challenge, especially for a senior, but NHA certainly makes it easier. Thank you!"

"Friendly, flexible and professional. And they don't melt in the rain! It was a pleasure to work with them."

- Lis Mills

"I would like to thank NHA for the nice move. For the nice man from Delaware Moving. The man was so nice and helpful. They moved me and I hope that we can have the same nice man when I move again."

K. Day

GRV 2nd Residential General Information Meeting Highlights

October 24, 2023
Read More

Employment Opportunity NHA Administrative Assistant (Part-time Position)

September 22, 2023

Salary: Open Position: Administrative Assistant (Part-time) Newark Housing Authority 313 East Main Street Newark, Delaware 19711 Summary of Position: The Newark Housing Authority (NHA) requires an Administrative Assistant to work in its administrative office in…

Read More
Sign created by Newark Housing Authority for the New London Road District in Newark, Delaware.

New London Road District Historical Information Sign

December 7, 2018

NHA fabricated and had installed an interpretive sign at the corner of Corbit Street and New London Road displaying information about the history of the New London Road District for public awareness. The sign was…

Read More

New London Road Sale- Update

March 22, 2017

In collaboration with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (Philadelphia HUD office), the State of Delaware Historic Preservation office and the Newark Housing Authority a public meeting was held on March 22, 2017 at…

Read More