Board of Commissioners
Our Board of Commissioners serve as volunteers in three-year terms. Three of the seven members are appointed by the Mayor with the approval Council of the City of Newark, three are appointed by the Governor of the State of Delaware, and the Mayor appoint one.
- Chairperson of the Board of Commissioners
- Chairperson of the Strategic Planning Committee
- Member of the Policies, Procedures, Compliance & Personnel Committee
- Vice Chairperson of the Board of Commissioners
- Chairperson of the Finance Committee
- Chairperson of the Policies, Procedures, Compliance and Personnel Committee
- Member of the Finance Committee
Resident Board Member
Keith Moone Sr.
Donald L. Gouge Jr.
Agency policy is directed by a seven-member Board of Commissioners. The Board meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 5:00 pm in the Margo Perkins Community Room at the agency main office. These monthly board meetings are open to the public. Residents, community members and interested parties are always invited to attend.